From: "UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu" <erdemyigitoglu@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:02 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Confuguration profiles and heading setting in google sheets

Hello,
I have two questions:
First of all,, for sometime, I have been realizing that my computer is very slow on swiching between programs for example between word and firefox. Today I realized that it is due to different confuguration profiles I use for those programs. When I deleted them, problem was gon. The problem is that I love the confuguration feature of NVDA. Usually I use different rates of speach and document viewing options for different programs. is there any way to customize NVDA for different programs without problem swiching between them?
Secondly, I have asked about setting headings in google sheets fiew days ago. I guess noone knows about it or didn't see the message so I'm asking it second time: we can sett row and collemn headings in excel with ctr+shift+r or c, can we do the same in google sheets?
Best regards