Re: Command line window output not being spoken

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

Yes I have always had this problem with nvda if I try to do a ping in the comand prompt my nvda will not speak after the numbers are spoken I will have to press the control alt n to restart my nvda.

Brian Sackrider

On 4/28/2018 7:09 PM, Tony Malykh wrote:
Hi all,

I work in command line window (also known as terminal, prompt, etc) a lot and today my NVDA stopped speaking the output of my commands. Review cursor still works - I can press numpad 7, numpad 9 to read all the lines displayed. But when my program prints something, NVDA doesn't speak this automatically any longer. This just happened today - I suspect my Windows installed an update which broke some compatibility feature.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Are there any known workarounds for this?

Thanks

Tony