Re: Hi, from win10 Mail App!

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi David

I wonder if it is the same idea as outlook.com? is it more like a online
email client? that will let you get emails from other email addresses
like g mail and so on?

I know in outlook.com there is like a pain you can set when you go to
read the email. It when opened could go below the message above the
message or like on another page. if it was set for below after you
pressed enter on the email then it was a matter of using the say all
command. If it was set like off to the side then I would use the table
command to locate it. But say after you read the email if i remember
right I had to use the alt key and the left arrow key to go back to
where teh messages were, then go to the next one. When I done replies
as well to a message I am sure this could also be set to reply above the
message or below it as well under the settings part.

I guess I will know if I setup a account just to see the steps required
and what has to be done once i locate my details to setup a account.

At present I am using mozilla thunderbird and I like it so the other
would be a look and see what you have to do.

Gene nz

On 10-May-16 8:53 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi Gene,
I will do the tutorial with NVDA, because of what you have to do to
read the message. Everything works great with NVDA except to read the
message LOL! I am still working with it to find a consistent way to do
this. Thanks for asking, Gene, Take care.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 4:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi, from win10 Mail App!

Hi david

Will you be using the nvda screen reader for the audio tutorial? so we
can hear what problems that we might have and how to get arond them? or
the other one?

I was just reading through the stuff from the drop box account to do
with the email client it sounds almost the same as out look.ocm in a
way. I might even have a look and set up a account with nvda to see what
has to be done when I get some free time.

Gene nz

On 09-May-16 4:31 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi Rosemarie,
I just sent out to the list everything you have to know about using
the win10 mail and calendar apps. I will do a audio tutorial for you
and everyone else. In the next couple of days, I will do that audio
tutorial. Wow, this is so exciting. I just started to mess around with
the win10 mail app, and now, I am ready to do an audio tutorial. Look
for the message I just sent to the entire list with many articles that
take you step by step through different tasks, and there are many key
commands.
David Moore (win10 list moderator)

-----Original Message----- From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 11:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, David,

Could you do a tutorial on the mail ap for us like you did for google
chrome? That would be great.

Rosemarie