From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 3:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen Curtain Feature

I think those who ask for this are talking laptops really and that is the
problem mentioned. you really would like to turn off the monitor completely
in software to emulate what we do on a desktop with a button or not even
connect one.
That is not possible.
Maybe its something that can be designed into hardware, but I'd not expect
mainstream companies to do this unless its as a power saving feature when
streaming audio.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.