Re: setting up the people app on windows 10

Its not, but to be honest it doesn't matter anymore now days, just about everything you interact with will have some of your info stored online.
So if some of it is, then it may all as well be stored, if some of it is hacked from a system, well it may as well be all of it.
Its the age we live in.
Also most don't go round with 1 device alone, syncing is good for example if you have several devices and lets face it a fair number of us do.
The words security and privacy are changing, they were created pre net and don't mean what they used to mean.
Till real world/net laws equalise they will continue to change and even when they do they still may.
Its a different way of handling things.

On 10/05/2016 3:00 a.m., Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I never want my email address book stored online by any email system, as
this is far too hackable as Yahoo and BT found out.
Remember a person has all day every day to hack into your online
address book but if its on your own computer and its off part of the
time nobody can get at it. as I do not use any other devices that are
not pcs, I can easily simply swap the files between them on the local
network.
Everyone goes on about how convinient this synchronising is, but is it
really worth the worry to the average person?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-