Re: NVDA Confuguration profiles and heading setting in google sheets

UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu

Thank you for reply. I have searched about the google sheets issue but found nothing. If someone knows about the issue or can find a helpfull post. I would be greatful.
About configuration profiles: I know that is very unlogical issue. I haven't seen similar complaints from anyone. However, When I just make a new confuguration profile without any reall change the speed is significantly changes. I don't know why it is the case or how I can solve it.