nvda behaves different among schrome, Firefox and edge

Alexandre Alves Toco

Hi. This issue occurs in a portuguese site. I didn’t find na english site to reproduce the same. Maybe someone could help.

Steps to reproduce the problem?

  1. Open www.bomdefaro.com.br
  2. In the first editbox, type whey and press enter.
  3. As this is a buying site, it will show some filters like  marca ( branch ), etc.

In schrome, nvda reads the marca heading and nothin more.

In Firefox and edge, it reads the marca`s heading and the options witch are links.

I couldn`t realize if nvda doesn`t read the options in schrome because they doesn`t appear in the screen or it is a problem in nvda or schrome it self.

Enviado do Email para Windows 10