Re: Win 10 spring update

Annette Moore

Installed just fine here. It took a while, but these updates generally do. So far, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary--and I'm glad to see that my volume wasn't tampered with, as has happened with a couple of others who installed it today.

Annette

On 4/30/2018 3:49 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Well, it's done, installed, and I'm back up and running already!  So far, so good!

Roger

On 4/30/2018 2:39 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I'm downloading 1803 right now.  Didn't think it would show up this soon!  Hope it goes smoothly.

Roger

On 4/30/2018 1:51 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Its not called spring any more as somebody pointed out its only spring in the northern hemisphere, so its April 18 update now...:-)

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-