Re: NVDA Confuguration profiles and heading setting in google sheets

Quentin Christensen

If you can recreate the issue and then send me a copy of your NVDA log, I can see if there is anything in there which gives a clue.

One thing I have seen which sometimes gets a little funny is if you have NVDA set to use a Braille display; if you don't currently have the display connected or turned on, NVDA reverts to no braille, but it does on occasion spend longer looking for it than if you manually set the Braille device to no braille.

See https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/LogFilesAndCrashDumps for information about the log file.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 4:15 AM, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu <erdemyigitoglu@...> wrote:
Thank you for reply. I have searched about the google sheets issue but found nothing. If someone knows about the issue or can find a helpfull post. I would be greatful.
About configuration profiles: I know that is very unlogical issue. I haven't seen similar complaints from anyone. However, When I just make a new confuguration profile without any reall change the speed is significantly changes. I don't know why it is the case or how I can solve it.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess