Problem with Eloquence for windows

Sky Mundell

Hello List. Sky here. I have a problem with eloquence for windows.  I upgraded to windows spring update, and it went well, but when I restarted, NVDA came up with SAPI 5 version of Eloquence, and it said, please register this product. When I went to activate the product, I was told that all of my licences had been activated.  When I hit the deactivate button, I got an error that says that your not connected to the internet, even though I am connected to the internet. What can I do? I have a difficult time with one core, and I am familiar with Eloquence because I used it in JAWS and Window-Eyes.  Any help you could give me would be appreciated!  Thanks, Sky.