that's my problem 😀 .
cheers
paul otter

Op 30-4-2018 om 20:03 schreef Chris Mullins:

Paul

With NVDA keyboard layout set to “Desktop” , those are the correct keys for when numlock is off.  You should get the number keys when numlock is on.  How does NVDA input help report those keys when numlock is off?  If you press the numpad Home key for example, NVDA input help should  say “Numpad 7 moves the review cursor to the current navigator object and speaks it”.  If it reports Home, End etc then it would appear that the numeric keypad is not being correctly recognised.

Cheers

Chris

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of P. Otter
Sent: 30 April 2018 15:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] what can i do please help

unfortunately no!
when nummlock is off, there are changes the 7 is home, the 4 is left arow, 1 is end etc!
no difference if fn key is pressed or not.
i realy don't know what to do now.
on the keyboard the letter k keeps k with fn key pressed or not.
cheers
paul otter

Op 30-4-2018 om 16:23 schreef Ralf Kefferpuetz:

When you are using an external USB numpad you have to switch to desktop keyboard in the NVDA keyboard settings. I assume your numpad will then work as expected when numlock is turned off.

Cheers,

  Ralf