Re: problem with thunderbird

norman <lists@...>

Hi.

Let me make sure i have the steps down correctly.

You read a message and wish to reply to it so you hit control r.

You start typing and it seems like your screen reader is trying to navigate a webpage, for example by heading if you press h.

If this is the case Just hit shift tab to go to the subject and then tab again to go back to the message body.

You should be able to type now.

I have had this happen to me as well and i would guess that the screen reader is not correctly recognizing the window type.

For me it is not consistent and i can't reproduce at will but if someone can maybe a bug report would be helpful?

Hi, everyone,

Recently when I tried to reply to messages in thunderbird, I'd get a message like "no previous heading" or something like that. I don't know why that happens because I hit control R which is the reply command. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. I'm using outlook to write this message but I actually like thunderbird much better.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie