From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John J. Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 2:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA from bed

Hello,

because of problemds with my legs and feet (I'll be 82 in July.) I have to keep my fet elevated most of the time. I have
a hospital bed for that porpose. I'm loking for a small and light lapotop on which I could install NVDA and a ssh
program to access the Linux machines on my network. Which ssh program works best with NVDA? I am deaf-blind, so I will
be using a Focus 14 Braille display. I know
this works through USB. Can NVDA handle a bluetooth connection? The ssh program will be used to access my Linux
maschines. I will use the laptop for accessing my Twitter account with EasyChirp. It will be connected to my router
through wi-fi.

Thanks for any suggestions,
John

--