Re: Problem with Eloquence for windows

John Isige

And when you get your new keys, remember that if you do major updates
like this, switch synthesizers and deactivate Eloquence, then reactivate
it when it's done updating. You don't have to do it for every update,
just the big ones that change versions like this.

On 5/1/2018 6:45, Rui Fontes wrote:
You need to contact with Code Factory to request more keys...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 06:25 de 01/05/2018, Sky Mundell escreveu:
Hello List. Sky here. I have a problem with eloquence for windows.  I
upgraded to windows spring update, and it went well, but when I
restarted, NVDA came up with SAPI 5 version of Eloquence, and it
said, please register this product. When I went to activate the
product, I was told that all of my licences had been activated.  When
I hit the deactivate button, I got an error that says that your not
connected to the internet, even though I am connected to the
internet. What can I do? I have a difficult time with one core, and I
am familiar with Eloquence because I used it in JAWS and
Window-Eyes.  Any help you could give me would be appreciated!
Thanks, Sky.