Re: Win 10 spring update

Roger Stewart

        I find something I don't understand in Security Center now.  There an item called enhanced protection and there is a button saying sign up.  What is this all about?  Does it cost something to sign up and do you need to sell your soul to get it?  That is, do they need an email addy or any other personal info which will open you to spam?  I just want to fully understand this before doing anything.

Thanks.

Roger

On 4/30/2018 8:23 PM, ely.r@... wrote:

Joseph,

Your note here mentioned your presentation and several others as “it.” Thought I would find a link, but didn’t. Might you repost the URL? Very interested in your talk.

Thanks,

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant