Re: problem with coping nvda settings to the system

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

Right now I am using windows defender as my antivirus and I only have the windows 10 app esentials add on no other add ons. I have not had this problem until I posted my message to the list.

Brian Sackrider

On 4/30/2018 2:49 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If you have a lot of settings you are normally waned that doing this could pose a security risk, then you ok it and it takes quite a time if there are add ons sometimes.
Of course if and only if, you have an anti virus with paranoia, you can find it blocked.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian" <sackriderbrian45@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 4:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] problem with coping nvda settings to the system

After a redue of my windows I noticed a new problem when I went to my general settings in my preferences and I tried to copy the settings it just kept saying please wait. There was no way to allow it. is because my report dinamic content changes was off? It's the setting that says use nvda on the log on screen requires administrater button. When I pressed enter on it and then alt y thats when I got please wait.

Brian Sackrider