Re: NVDA Confuguration profiles and heading setting in google sheets

Quentin Christensen

When it changes profiles it loads the changed settings and some that may not have changed as well - Braille is one of those - so it tries to load the saved Braille driver (for your usual Braille device) but because that takes a few moments to ascertain that there is no driver connected and rollover to the "No Braille" setting, it is more noticeable than when NVDA first starts up.  It might be something we can make more efficient though.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 4:25 PM, UMIT ERDEM Yigitoglu <erdemyigitoglu@...> wrote:

Thank you very very much.  Setting Braille display to no display solved my problem. I thought When you plug out the display it is automatic But Why it is problem only when I have diffirent confuguration profiles and swiching between them or is there something I'm missing here?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess