Re: problem with thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Rosemarie,

Ever since the sub group was created for this list, when I send a message to this list, in my filtered inbox, what I see for my name is: "main.Techtalk@groups.io.  Carlos says my name is listed to others, but for some reason, since this change to the group configuration, I don't see my own name on my messages to this list.

Hi, Norman,

The other problem I'm having is that when I get a message back that's from me, I don't hear my name read out. There's definitely something wrong with thunderbird.

Rosemarie

On 5/9/2016 4:41 PM, Norman wrote:

Hi.

Let me make sure i have the steps down correctly.

You read a message and wish to reply to it so you hit control r.

You start typing and it seems like your screen reader is trying to navigate a webpage, for example by heading if you press h.

If this is the case Just hit shift tab to go to the subject and then tab again to go back to the message body.

You should be able to type now.

I have had this happen to me as well and i would guess that the screen reader is not correctly recognizing the window type.

For me it is not consistent and i can't reproduce at will but if someone can maybe a bug report would be helpful?

Hi, everyone,

Recently when I tried to reply to messages in thunderbird, I'd get a message like "no previous heading" or something like that. I don't know why that happens because I hit control R which is the reply command. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. I'm using outlook to write this message but I actually like thunderbird much better.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.