From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian
Sent: 2 May 2018 03:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with coping nvda settings to the system

Right now I am using windows defender as my antivirus and I only
have the windows 10 app esentials add on no other add ons. I have not
had this problem until I posted my message to the list.

Brian Sackrider

On 4/30/2018 2:49 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If you have a lot of settings you are normally waned that doing this
could pose a security risk, then you ok it and it takes quite a time
if there are add ons sometimes.
Of course if and only if, you have an anti virus with paranoia, you
can find it blocked.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.