Re: New windows update failed please help

Stephen Costigan

Hi Caleb,

Ok, I just need a few more details. Have you been creating any system
backups and what level of sight do you have as in the initial part of
the recovery process you will need to see what is happening on the
screen. After this we may be able to start Narrator.
I think it would be best if I email you off list as there may be quite a
few emails back and forth.

With a bit of luck we should be able to get you back up and running, but
please note it will take a bit of time as the recovery will have to
reinstall a lot of files.

Regards,
Stephen

On 03/05/2018 09:16, Caleb Neyenhuis wrote:
Acer and it had windows 10 when i purchosed it