Great, I found them: it was easier than I thought.

Thank you.

Ciao

Il 03/05/2018 15:56, Holger Fiallo ha scritto:
Window key i. Tab to security and updates, enter and tab to update.

-----Original Message----- From: Angela Delicata
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 8:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10: where do I find updates?

Hi,

The question is all in the subject line: i don't seem to be able to find
them because the location seems to be different from Win 7.

In other words: where are updates located? Where do I have to go in
order to install them? And is there a way to check for updates
automatically and have a notification when they are ready?

Thank you so much.

Angela from Italy