From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 9:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10: where do I find updates?

I don't know but I hope that method helps you find other things easily.

I don't know which is easier in Windows 10, using methods like that described by the other person or this method.

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 11:15 AM

I tried this method, but it did not seem to work well... So, I decided
to ask and the suggested procedure of using windows key+ i and going to
updates,   worked good.

Thanks anyway for the reply, maybe it was not me being able to make it
work using search in the start menu.