Re: windows update, NVDA snapshot and pins

Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...>

So it is kind of like using a debit card?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 8:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] windows update, NVDA snapshot and pins

Hi

First of all, I tried the latest next snapshot. I really like the new NvDA settings center dialog. This is really gunna be a big hit when it comes out for 2018.2!

Second, the windows10 april 2018 update went good for me. NVDA and the latest win 10 apps essentials addon works quite well/

And third. If you have not done so already, I recommend signing into windows10 using a pin rather than a password. It makes the whole sign in process much easier whether it’s a laptop or tablet, signing in for me using a pin is lots easier. And I have a num pad on the right of my keyboard, so I can just turn on numLock, put in my numerical pin, and after I put the last digit, it just signs me in.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10