Re: NVDa Very Slow With The Internet

juan gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

Have you tried setting NVDA back to factory defaults?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 7:37 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDa Very Slow With The Internet

Hi good people:
I sent this mail some minutes ago, but I don't know what went wrong, I was till typing when it accidentally got sent, even without activating the send button.
I am still having problems with NVDA still responding too slowly when I am accessing the internet.
I thought it was a problem with the synthesizer, but I have changed the synthesizer, but the problem has continued. Although other probems with the old synthesizer have now been taken care of by the new one. But this problem of slow internet access is still a problem.
I have the demo copy of JAWS installed on my computer, and it works accurately on all browsers. But NVDA does not.
I have the latest update of the windows operating system, I use Windows 7-32Bit.
Does anyone understand what the problem might be?
Hope to read a response.
From Ibrahim.