Re: Reading more lines in the windows console output (command prompt)?

Dan Beaver

Why not enter your command and then follow it on the same line with the greater-than symbol and a file name.  This would allow you to then open that file and review the info there with no restrictions.

this is of course assuming you are using a command line method of executing the program you need the info from.

Dan Beaver

On 5/4/2018 10:44 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
I'm programming in NodeJS and the error messages I'm getting are very long. One trace is so long I can't see the top in my console window. I increased the buffer size, but it didn't help. I have Virtual Review, but it also stops at a point. Does anyone know how to review these past messages or scroll the windows console?
Thank you,