From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 4:05 AM
To: nvda@groups.io; nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Remote tracking in next

Just thought I'd mention that there is, under test in the next branch a

system which will send to nvda what synth is in use amongst other data

collected when you do an update.

Those in Europe will be glad to hear that a way to  opt in will be given

before the  system reaches the Master snaps. I don't think this is really a

privacy issue, as its just to monitor what people use the most for feedback

on development urgency etc, but given the  touchiness of the collection of

data recently, its best I think to have it out in the open now. GDPR not

withstanding.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.