From: zahra
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 10:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Long Link Names Make Reading Difficult

hi gene.
i have this problem too!
in firefox, long links are covered multiple links and i cant
distinguish if it is one link in several links or they are several
links.
as you know i use firefox, when i had jaws, jaws announced long links
in only one line, so i did not have this problem.
i also set
Maximum number of characters on one line 200
as you suggested me in the previous questions, but unfortunately it
only works for me in usual text not in the links!
what should i do to nvda behaves like jaws in this regard?

On 5/4/18, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
It appears that the links aren't being read correctly. They are
evidently
links that should just be read as text as links on web pages are reead.

This sounds like just one more problem related to Outlook, which is the
subject of far more messages I see describing problems than any other
popular Windows e-mail program among blind people.

It may be that the NVDA developers, if theis is a general problem, will
address it. Unless you need Outlook for some reason, it would be a good
idea to try firefox or Windows Live Mail.