From: "juan gonzalez" <jgonzalezh614@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blank lines

The only indication I need is for NVDA not to speak. Then I would know that there is nothing there. It would be better if NVDA could just bypass blank lines all together and just focus on the content. Of course there are those people who need NVDA to announce "blank" so having a way to turn on and off the feature would be nice. I will look in the dictionary to see if I can find that setting.