Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Blank lines

Because I use NVDA in writing groups where I sometimes want to go line by line rather than say all, I use a work around. If you press tab at the start of that blank line than NVDA doesn't say anything when you tab from one line of text, past the blank line, and then it reads the next line of text as normal.

Ifg you arrow up back onto the blank line and press right arrow then you'll hear “carriage return” and if you press the left arrow on it you'll hear “Tab” but to all intents and purposes you have a blank line which NVDA does not say anything for.

Hope that might help you a little :)

Giles