Re: Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

hello! great news@ thanks!
i had webvisum before and my firefox became slow and webvisum hanged!
so i removed it completely and i dont remember my user name and password!
what should i do?
thanks and god bless you.

On 5/10/16, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:
hello, Ron!

Got your message. So thankful for it.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/10/2016 7:10 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Robert,

I sent you an invitation via the website. Let me know if you get the
proper e-mail.

On 5/10/2016 6:56 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, everyone! care to send me an invitational request for it , so I
could use back the webvism to my machine. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/10/2016 6:53 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--