From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and CCleaner (free, anyway)

The new version of CCleaner has been discussed on one or two lists I'm on and it has the check box problem you are describing. I believe it is now considered inaccessible because of that problem. One more program that is no longer accessible in a long and growing list. I haven't seen the other problem you discussed but I'm very doubtful user error is involved. It's probably just another aqccessibility problem or a related one. I don't use the program and I don't know enough about it to say which. Whatever the case, it appears that an older version needs to be used.

~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007