From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and CCleaner (free, anyway)

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 01:06 pm, Gene wrote:

Is there any reason not to continue to use the last compatible version of
CCleaner?
I don't see that it should hurt. Most of the updates to CCleaner are not, to my knowledge, security related. Over time certain additional bells and whistles, like active monitoring, have been added.

I would hope that CCleaner and screen readers would eventually "mesh" again, as it's a PITA to obtain earlier versions if you don't already have them archived.

--

*Brian* *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007