From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and CCleaner (free, anyway)

Gene,

The general consensus is in the IT community is that registry cleaners should never be used, and I follow that consensus. That is the one CCleaner function I never, ever use.

--

*Brian* *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007