From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and CCleaner (free, anyway)

I don't run them either and I am not convinced they generally do any good. I don't believe in taking even small risks for no benefit. It appears to me that running the CCleaner registry cleaner on an unaggressive setting is a small risk but why take even a small risk for no benefit?

But since I know that there are a lot of people who run such cleaners, I asked the question for their benefit.

~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007