From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and CCleaner (free, anyway)

With regard to registry cleaners I offer the following: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/658127/ccleaner/?p=4341038 and, more specifically, *Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools ( https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/?p=2853053 ) *
--

*Brian* *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007