From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin
khaksar
Sent: 10 May 2016 12:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

hello! great news@ thanks!
i had webvisum before and my firefox became slow and webvisum hanged!
so i removed it completely and i dont remember my user name and password!
what should i do?
thanks and god bless you.

On 5/10/16, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@gmail.com> wrote:
hello, Ron!

Got your message. So thankful for it.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/10/2016 7:10 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Robert,

I sent you an invitation via the website. Let me know if you get the
proper e-mail.

On 5/10/2016 6:56 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, everyone! care to send me an invitational request for it , so I
could use back the webvism to my machine. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/10/2016 6:53 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older
version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written
down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and
forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes
unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the
shackles which were upon them; so [as for] those who believe in him and
honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with
him, these it is that are the successful.
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.