From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: 06 May 2018 23:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I've largely changed my mind about Chrome, I like it much more now

Hi, It used to be a problem to add new book marks is it Ok now?

On 06/05/2018 23:22, Jason White via Groups.Io wrote:
Another advantage of Chrome is that it's accessible under Mac OS and Chrome OS as well as Microsoft Windows, so if you use either of those operating systems you can easily let Chrome synchronize browser history and bookmarks across your devices.

´╗┐On 5/6/18, 14:05, "Angela Delicata" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of angeladelicata@...> wrote:

Hey guis!

I just want to thank you so much for having mentioned Chrome: I finally
decided to try it again and my experience was really amazing! It is very
fast and seems accessible using nvda!

So thank you again guys: you are a great help to me.

All the best and speak with you soon.
Ciao
Angela from Italy