Re: Firefox 60 with ads?

Chris

Probably nothing, you wont even know the difference

And besides water fox uses a different profile location but will copy the profile files over so you wont lose anything

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 10 May 2018 10:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 60 with ads?

Hmm, I'm still using a 32 bit version of ff52, and wondered what will fall

to bits if I go for Waterfox which is, I think only made in 64 bit version,

and hence one supposes that the add ons will need to be redownloaded and

also what about the bookmarks and other things like flash etc that some

sites still need.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.