Re: cannot upgrade NVDA

Angela Delicata

It works here also.

Il 10/05/2018 18:57, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
No problem here...
Windows 10 1803 and installed today the Next version of yesterday...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:16 de 10/05/2018, Governor staten escreveu:
     Hello, folks. There is a pretty serious issue with NVDA now. I cannot upgrade to the latest next version. Even if I download it, it just sits there. No upgrade happens. This has happened since I upgraded to Windows 10 1803.

Apparently, people who have other versions of Windows are having the same issue. I would say that this is critical. This has been the issue for a few days.