From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:16 PM
Subject: [nvda] cannot upgrade NVDA

Hello, folks. There is a pretty serious issue with NVDA now. I cannot upgrade to the latest next version. Even if I download it, it just sits there. No upgrade happens. This has happened since I upgraded to Windows 10 1803.

Apparently, people who have other versions of Windows are having the same issue. I would say that this is critical. This has been the issue for a few days.