From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] cannot upgrade NVDA

Here is a piece of the log. It doesn't seem to say much.

ERROR - gui.installerGui.doInstall (13:28:02.270):
Failed to execute installer
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "gui\installerGui.pyc", line 32, in doInstall
File "config\__init__.pyc", line 201, in execElevated
File "winKernel.pyc", line 220, in GetExitCodeProcess
WindowsError: [Error 6] The handle is invalid.
ERROR - gui.installerGui.doInstall (13:28:02.293):
Installation failed: [Error 6] The handle is invalid.

On 5/10/2018 12:57 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
It works here also.

Il 10/05/2018 18:57, Rui Fontes ha scritto:
No problem here...
Windows 10 1803 and installed today the Next version of yesterday...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:16 de 10/05/2018, Governor staten escreveu:
Hello, folks. There is a pretty serious issue with NVDA now. I
cannot upgrade to the latest next version. Even if I download it, it
just sits there. No upgrade happens. This has happened since I
upgraded to Windows 10 1803.

Apparently, people who have other versions of Windows are having the
same issue. I would say that this is critical. This has been the
issue for a few days.