From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 10:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] facebook and edge

Hi david

Just logged into the mobile version of face book it has certainly changed. it is more like the full version now. it is still in a web page type of setup. Where you can jump around with headings, links and buttons etc with single letter navigation keys  they still have the shortcut keys there to jump around the website. it took me a little time to find the log out part otherwise i would still be in there now.

I jumped around a few sections just to see the setup and can not recall having to go into focus mode and browse mode as much as you would do in the main one to see the extra parts of face book it seems to be more fluent.

Gene nz

On 5/11/2018 10:46 AM, David Moore wrote:

Thanks a lot, Gene!

I am really liking the experience the more I use it. The mobile site in Edge has more you can do with Facebook, than IE offers with the same mobile site. Thanks, Gene!

Talk soon!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10