From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2018 2:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Deja Vue all over again?

I think the problems will start when such features get established in the
workplace and then if multiple sessions can be running of an app in
different sets its going to get very confusing as to which version one is
actually in, leading to mistakes. Whereas a sighted user can see at a glance
several sets are running, the blind person is going to be stuck as usual
only within a single set at a time and making sure its the right one is
really important.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.