Re: In-Process 15th May

Mallard <mallard@...>

Except for the Italian voices, which sound terrible. That's not so much the voice qualiti itself, but the accent. It sounds like someone who has trouble speaking; someone who's had a stroke, or something... Really disgraceful!

Is there a way to change it back to Espeak?

Thanks, ciao,

Ollie

Il 15/05/2018 07:42, Rosemarie Chavarria ha scritto:

Hi, Quentin,

Wow, that's neat about the one-core voices being the default voices now. I like e-speakbut the one-core voices sound more natural.

Rosemarie

HI everyone,

This week's In-Process is out, and it includes some of the goodness you can expect from NVDA 2018.2, plus an update on our first Certified Expert in India and a hat-tip to our Windows Insiders

All at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-15th-may-2018/

#NVDAsr

--
Quentin Christensen