From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process 15th May

Hi, Quentin,

Wow, that's neat about the one-core voices being the default voices now.
I like e-speakbut the one-core voices sound more natural.

Rosemarie

HI everyone,

This week's In-Process is out, and it includes some of the goodness
you can expect from NVDA 2018.2, plus an update on our first Certified
Expert in India and a hat-tip to our Windows Insiders

All at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-15th-may-2018/

#NVDAsr

--
Quentin Christensen