Re: In-Process 15th May

Kenny Peyattt jr.

I am still running windows 7 on my desktop, will I get the one core voices as part of the nvda update, or is it only for windows 10.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] In-Process 15th May

Hi, Quentin,

Wow, that's neat about the one-core voices being the default voices now. I like e-speakbut the one-core voices sound more natural.

Rosemarie

HI everyone,

This week's In-Process is out, and it includes some of the goodness you can expect from NVDA 2018.2, plus an update on our first Certified Expert in India and a hat-tip to our Windows Insiders

#NVDAsr

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager