From: "Marshall handheld Flax" <m.droid.flax@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] screenwriting software that works with NVDA

Brian, I think it's exactly the opposite...not graphics based at all.

You do need punctuation to be read, since a stage direction is surrounded
by double-asterisks. For example: **FADE IN:**
And you do need to have all-caps word sound different from
mixed-capitalization words, since an all-cap line indicates who is speaking.

But I can't see any reason why these would be significant barriers! A
longer example is at https://fountain.io/_downloads/Big-Fish.fountain

Marshall

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 12:41 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Am I right in thinking that anything written to screen this way is
inherently inaccessible as its graphics based?
Should we really be being complicit in such an endeavour? :-)

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-