From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A tutorial for MP3 Direct Cut

Regarding my last message, if you want to use Audacity, there is an error in

the tutorial which I'll explain if you want to know. The error won't cause

problems, it just adds an unnecessary step or two when editing. You may
save time without doing it.

Also, if you just want to edit and not record with MP3 direct Cut, you may
not need the lame encoder to be placed in the program