Re: WebEx

Dan Beaver

Actually, I just thought of something that I should have considered before.  I didn't try using the NVDA keystroke that passes the next keystroke to the system.  If you use that you may be able to use the accessibility shortcuts that are available.  It might be worth a try.

Let me know if you have done this or not and your experiences.  I may need webex in the future.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 5/16/2018 9:06 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:

Hi Dan,

Your experience sounds similar to mine. One workaround I have found so far is just to dial into the meeting by phone, instead of clicking the link to join the WebEx in Outlook. I just wanted to see what others on this list were going to say, before I proposed that solution, as that solution has a drawback. Obviously, if you are hosting a meeting and you need to be the one sharing content via screen share to other users who can see that content, you cannot over a phone call. Dialing into the WebEx conference line over the phone is just for listening and talking.

Please keep your responses coming on this question. I am interested in others’ experiences, who are currently in a work environment, where WebEx is required. Let us know what your workaround is.

Thank you,

Mike