Re: screenwriting software that works with NVDA

Giles Turnbull

thnks so much, Marshall, I will give that a go!

Brian, I don't think the medium of screen writing is something that blind people shouldn't do ... that would be like saying that blind people shouldn't write books because they can't read them! A screenplay is the script behind movies and, with descriptive audio versions we watch those quite happily. If the software to write a screenplay correctly is inaccessible that is a different matter and, just as when there are times when a program doesn't work with NVDA we might turn to JAWS or Narrator, if the two scriptwriting programs I've tried are not very accessible then I just need to find one that is ... and fingers crossed Marshall's suggestion sounds promising :)